Thursday, May 28, 2009

5-aside cuppers champions!

Finally! I can say I've won football cuppers competition. Yeah!

Some great games and great team spirit. Was especially good to beat LMH/T in the semi-finals. A conclusive win really all the way through though. And we got to play Keble again in the finals, woo!

The come-down from playing all that football then having to return to studying hit me pretty hard yesterday. On the plus side, I dedicated my time to working on solving the cryptic crossword from Monday's Guardian. We'd been doing it for three days, but we completed it yesterday! Hoorah! I am going to keep practising at that.

So now I have to get properly on the revision train. It seems possible. Kind of.

Also very pleased that Barcelona won the Champions League final last night - they are good team and I agree with their ways.