Sunday, September 23, 2007

And a bit more...

I have planned one lesson, yay! Well, technically I've written up the plan for a lesson I've already taught, but that's a minor technicality. Right now I'm playing with my new MP3 player anyway, so I'm pleased I've actually managed to do one plan.

Just remembered this quote, Vernon Kay on Radio 1 from this morning: "if you like it, do it; if you don't like it, do it, you might like it". Interesting, I may well do that.

And this is the song that I like the most for this week....The Pigeon Detectives, Take Her Back. Also Estelle's new track, Just a Touch, but can't find a link for that. It's awesome though, excellent lyrics. Jij could be this good though, I know it.

22:06 Update

Lessons planned :) Except for my Y9s. But I don't see them until Tuesday, so that's ok. Loaded up a lot of tracks to my MP3 player. New headphones very good and secure. Player is nice and light, easy to use, reasonable storage. Miss my old player though. That had a massive capacity, plus a playlist function (I thought this new one did, but it doesn't seem to), and you could search through the tracks by artist and genre and amount played etc. but I can't do that on this one either. The most annoying thing is the number of albums I've lost that I used to listen to all the time e.g The Kooks, Amy Winehouse, The Lighthouse Family, KT Tunstall etc. Serves me right for pirating music I guess.

What else? Well, wide-awake, shocker. And thinking about some rather controversial things. Oh I hope it doesn't all go pear-shaped. On the other side though, no risk no reward.