Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I'M FREE!!!

Woooooooooo! I made it! It's the summer holidays and my two years on TF are over!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so pleased and proud!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow. I can't believe it really. All that is left is one final learning log and the TF graduation. Wow.

I cleared out my classroom yesterday and it was kinda sad. It reminded me of finishing university and having to empty out the room for the next inhabitant. I left some of the maths posters up, and also random useful things for the new TF-er who'll be based there, but still, it felt odd. Also because it was the first working day of the holidays and I was in school, along with a fair few other teachers, heehee, whoever said teachers worked till 3:30pm was soooo wrong!

You know, it feels really good too, to know that I have stuck at it for two years and actually done some good and useful stuff. The memories and achievements and dramas and tragedies and all the rest of it, they are all there still.

Two years worth of work and laughter and grief. Done.

Right, my laptop is broken and I have loads of other things that need to be done today, so I will come back and post properly later.

But just to remind you.....I'm finished, it's summer, WOOOOOOOOO!