Friday, February 06, 2009

SO MUCH SNOW!

SNOW. That is all that we have at the moment.

My relationship with snow is pretty turbulent. Up and down, love and hate, right and wrong. And more annoying opposites.

Right now I am not happy with the snow. It is stressing me out as moving weekend is here and moving is going to be tricky. BUM.

What else? Very hectic week. All my essays were written in dramatic last minute/pressured fashion. Wrote possibly my worst essay of the term at 1pm today in 55 minutes after having a super long journey from London to Oxford because of our good friend, SNOW. Oh and also the Oxford Tube, which has become a bit substandard. Anyway am glad classes are done for the week, and also that Sociological Analysis is nearly done as the class has become really tedious, mainly cos it's a massive lecture, but also cos our essay topics are really odd and so it's difficult to well in them.

Went to X's father's birthday dinner last night, was very nice, we had Indian food. I like going out for Indian food, partly cos it's ironic, partly cos restaurant Indian food is different to actual Indian food. I liked the "manly flowers" I took X's dad - I think men should get flowers too.

Aaah packing, I knew there was something I had to do. How can I avoid it? Maybe whoever gets my room will want my stuff and then I can buy all new stuff??

So the next time I post it'll hopefully be from our new nest :) Wish us luck!