Monday, February 23, 2009

Updates

This weekend:

1. Went to Cardiff. Tiring. Academics are weird. I have a lot of work to do if I want them to give me funding. Humph. Oxford is nicer...I'm a villager now.
2. Old school reunion at Teddy Hall. Brilliant. I love those things, especially the chat, it makes me laugh.
3. Old Furies game! Yeah! It was funny, I really liked reffing, even though I was knackered. Wish I was fitter. At least I could run though.
4. Dinner in the Mitre. Had the ribs, yum, I love ribs.
5. Not too hungover, despite having silly Rouse shots and also some pear cider. I think it was the lovely banana and nutella toastie back at Jij's.
6. Lined at cuppers semis, I like reffing, it's good to be back in all of that.
7. Went to the allotment with X. We did our first digs, I am very inspired.
8. Made a wicked king prawn noodles dinner, and had a lovely soak in the bath.
9. Did chores and some work today, but mostly chores. We have started a 3-day weekend. Oh dear.

Very hectic week this week, so no doubt I'll be updating things on here rather than working.