Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Dreams


My gosh, I had some awful dreams last night. I can't figure out whether it is better to have nightmares or to not sleep at all - these being the two delightful options I am currently picking from.

Anyway, my favourite one involved my maths classroom somehow turning into big boat at sea, a huge boat in fact, Titanic-esque. I am teaching my Y7 in our boat-classroom and things are going ok, when suddenly the whole boat somehow crashes or capsizes or something, and we are all at sea. I see loads of my kids just struggling in the water, trying to stay above the waves. Some of them are using their rucksacks as floats. Amazingly, I have a surf board, and I am bodyboarding on it, trying to pick up kids to save them. But they keep falling off and one by one they all disappear under the water until I am left alone in the sea.


Disturbing. I think I may have to concede defeat and go see the doctor soon to get those screws tightened up.