Sunday, June 03, 2007

I'm back!

I'm back and running off that weird energy you get when you are knackered. Life is good, my holiday was great, I love Toronto, I love my cousins, I love my uncles and aunts, I love all my family over there and the general wholesome feeling of the place. I think it's the only place I go where I really feel like I have nothing pressing I have to do. Maybe that is what all holidays should feel like.

A more detailed update will follow, but some key thoughts:

1. I am adding The Pursuit of Happyness to my favourite films. I watched it on the flight back too and it almost made me cry both times. Too deep.

2. I wish I had a digital camera to record some of this stuff. I keep meaning to get this sorted. Humph.

3. Three girls from my school-life past have got in touch with me through the wonder of Facebook. This is a very nice and good thing. Two of my uncles are now on Facebook and at least 5 of the teachers from school are on Facebook. This is a kinda nice and good thing, but being the paranoidly guilty soul that I am, I fear only bad can come of this. Obviously no-one will care enough to actually stalk my activities but at any rate I think I will try and be a little less blase with my thoughts and actions. Gone are the days when misdemeanors were quickly forgotten.

And finally I think they are shooting a music video next door - strange. There's a huge red and black limo outside, the house is covered in lights, there's loads of cameras and photolights and stuff, and a red carpet too. Wonder what's happening...

Six weeks of school to go - good thing tomorrow is a training day! Can't believe it's the last bit of term for the year already!