Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Inspection Time

Inspection time. Tomorrow and Thursday. Drama.

Am prepared. I think. Hope they don't see my Y10 lessons, they are distinctly average. My Y9 and Y8 classes should be good though. Haven't planned the PSHE lesson yet, not quite sure what we're doing for it. Hmmm.

Off school today, there goes my attendance target. Have a shocking sore throat + a cold, hope it doesn't become the flu, although I am quite achy. Think I may be a bit exhausted too, half-term was hardcore and kept going till Monday morning, so haven't had much rest. Totally worth it though.

Spurs are Carling Cup winners! Yay! Can't believe the Spurs turn around over the last few seasons, we are really getting somewhere, or so it feels.

What else? Told my friends a secret today and they were good about it. I like that.

Wish me luck, time for an early bed.