Monday, August 11, 2008

Good weekend, and another week at work

So it is Monday again. Another week and weekend have zoomed past. I don't know where the time is going. Luckily I'm not back at school in September, else I would be a bit panicked that THREE WEEKS of the summer have already gone, meaning only half of the holiday is left. Not so for me thought, woo!

I'm at work, but I've done it all, and so I'm wondering how I can secretly read my book/sleep without being noticed.

Weekend was lovely and busy. Disney crew were down from Oxford so we had a nice reunion; went to a fancy pants family thing with X, which was full-on (in a good way) and awesome to be part of; missed some birthdays though, whoops. Will have to make apology phone calls about that.

Aside from that then, haven't been at home all weekend, and so am unsure about this week and what I have to do. I know I have quite a few fun things to do though, so I guess I will consider myself on holiday :) Perhaps I will go to the gym a bit though, what with almost being ready to cancel my membership and all. Really I'm getting old though, my hip and knee are playing up, hohoho. I wish I could still play football, that would be fantastic.

Speaking of which, the Premiership starts again next weekend, WOOOHOOOO! Oh, except I have a weekend of wedding action, thus negating chances of watching live games, boo, but at least Match of the Day will be back.

Anyway, I better save my typing fingers in case I have some actual work to do. Happy Monday!