Thursday, August 07, 2008

No desk job for me

I shouldn't really be typing now. After a loooong day of tapping away at a keyboard writing up various clinics etc. the last thing my poor fingertips need is more clacking.

Just a quick one though to say my rage was short-lived and I am back to chirpy. I watched a Beautiful Mind, which was awesome and just let all the rage go (mainly because the rage on the screen was worse).

Also I thought it worthy of note to say that after sitting down all day and typing for the past 11 working days I can safely say a desk job is not for me. The only good thing is finishing and then leaving your work behind you. I don't like commuting or being quiet at a desk all day or sitting down. In fact my arms and wrists and back and legs HURT from sitting down and typing away. So this is the end of this post.

Roll on the weekend! Super busy fun, woo!