Monday, August 04, 2008

Monday again

Points of note:

1. My laptop is fixed (just about!).
2. I'm thoroughly enjoying my new hobby - learning about psychiatry.
3. I am getting more broke - have not yet been paid for my temp job + I had to fork out a LOT of money today in prepayments and fees for uni.
4. I am a bit scared about uni but also excited but also scared but also excited. Phew.
5. I spent ALL weekend with X, literally, and we saw Wall-E, which was hilarious, and we went shopping and we played jigsaw and we cooked/feasted lots, and had a great time generally. I am pretty much besotted here.
6. I finished Psalm 119 and now am battling between Othello and Midnight's Children.
7. I have a knee appointment tomorrow, where I'll hopefully get my surgery date, and hopefully this won't clash with my work or my trip to Vancouver. Fingers crossed.
8. I have a new phone contract after not realising mine had expired in May so I was back to paying full price for no benefit (this is what happens when you choose paper-less billing!). I get my new phone tomorrow and am hoping it won't be a hassle but instead be the bargain it has sold itself as being.

That is all really. Oh, except I chopped my hair quite a lot shorter, so now it looks like a crazy big Afro, which is partly cool and partly annoying as it can't be controlled AT ALL. Heehee, it's fun for summer!