Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Still no stats

I am doing everything I can to avoid my stats paper. I did the first part of it, but really only concentrated for an hour of so, and most of that was just copying out of the notes. My distractions include trying (and failing) to do the Guardian cryptic (this holiday has made me even slower), repeated knee exercises and green-pea icing, searching for a nice nest for X and I, cutting vegetables, reading Twilight, just staring out of the window. Today must still be part of the holiday.

Spurs beat Burnley 4-1 last night, yeah Carling Cup! Still have the second leg to go, but it's looking good. We also have Defoe back, good stuff, although our strikers seemed to have woken up a bit. Would sell Bentley like THAT though, what a waste of £15m.

X stayed over, it was nice have some time together again. We have been planning our nest, it's very exciting!

Twilight is pretty drivel-full in that it's clearly something I would have loved at 13, but right now it's just boring, I want to skip through to the dramatic vampire bits, but instead I keep getting stuck in all the teenage angst and swooning, BORING.

Oooh dinner-time, a justified excuse! I also signed up to Twitter, finally, but I think I preferred just popping in and out of the special forums on it rather than having my own account. I loved the US elections forum, hmmm, maybe there's one for the transfer window....