Thursday, March 27, 2008

I am really happy because...

    • I got my MSc in Sociology offer from Oxford today!
    • Y12 parents' evening only last 1 hour
    • I taught 4 really good lessons today
    • I didn't have to write a single incident sheet
    • My tutor group had a really deep and mature PSHE lesson on death lesson 1
    • I was observed with my top set Y8s lesson 4 and got some great feedback
    • The Advocates (Y12 mentoring) launch event last night was a great success and my kids are really inspired
    • Some more Y12s have offered to run extra coaching sessions for my Y7 footballers
    • I got a new phone off my brother
    • Bertie is back in the country and I'm going to see him tomorrow
    • I don't have to work in the City any more
    • I've applied for another job at TF, which I probably won't get, but am glad I've tried anyway
    • I get to see X tomorrow

    A long list and a really good day. And now it's time for bed. Cool.