Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I am sleepy

I am sleepy. I have been for two days. Not that kinda zombie feeling I've had before; I don't feel unmotivated, just tired. Thus the days have been calm since I have floated through them in a daze. Have had lots of bad behaviour around the school though, mainly from students in the corridors who I don't teach. Wet weather makes the kids a bit mad, especially when they are trapped inside the building.

Had a lovely weekend. All weekends are lovely really, I just wish there were more weekends and less weekdays. Am now busy(!) marking books.

Took my Y7s to football today - they won a match and then lost one, but I was so proud because they are such good little sportsmen, really supportive of each other and fair players etc. Made it worth going despite me craving a nap from about 1pm.

Have busy evenings for the rest of the week so no nap opportunities. Boo. Think I will have a shower now to wake me up a bit.

Sorry I haven't got anything too exciting to say - when you are asleep things tend to be pass you by.