Tuesday, April 15, 2008

More reading

Jonno, are you reading my blog?! This is the sure fire way to tell. Clearly rhetorical questions provide the best answers.

My family are all out until lunchtime (I'm back in Brampton) and so I thought I'd use this time to think of more dazzling things to say during my interview on Friday. Obviously that is going well - everything I say is dazzling. So I decided I didn't need to do that after all so instead I've been distracting myself. On the plus side, I did look up the interview location so hopefully I won't be late in attending (note to self: punctuality is in my own hands. Yes it is.)

Finished Perks, it had a happy ending I guess, but it came about through a looong and saaad way, boo. I think I should go back to reading kids books with my cousins, they are not as dramatic. Although when Dora the Explorer was about to figure out who had been making the footprints in the sand, my heart almost stopped beating. It was Benny, of course, wearing flippers. Duh.

Now I'm finally on to The Inheritance of Loss, and properly this time, and it's good. Puja, you'll be happy!