Sunday, July 08, 2007

T minus one

Tomorrow is final assessment day, exciting stuff!

For once I have actually planned the lesson more than 24 hours in advance. Good stuff. Wow, I remember back in the day when I used to be able to plan almost a whole week on a Sunday. Hahaha, nowadays I am still planning as the lesson is going on.

In other news, I can now hobble pretty well sans crutches, but have real problems with stairs and also sitting down/standing up for longer than about 5 minutes. The stairs thing is particularly funny in that I have regressed to an ascending and descending technique very similar to that of a toddler. I look forward to having to address lots of "equal opportunities issues" with the kids tomorrow when they take the mick out of my limp.

My portfolio is done, yay! But I am out of ibuprofen, which means the big guns aka codeine will have to come out tomorrow. Those of you who know about painkillers and I...well, you can join me in the chorus...altogether now, "oh dearie me...."