Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Quick highlights of a balanced day

Another day down. Almost bed time so short and sweet...

Negatives:
  • Y10 girl shouted in my face
  • Y8 girl in my tutor group hates me cos I kicked her out the room for hitting a boy
  • Another Y8 girl in my tutor group is on blue report and almost getting herself excluded
  • Yet another Y8 girl in my tutor group walked out of school today
  • And finally the last Y8 girl in my tutor group story...this one swore and I kicked her out the room
  • My Y8 tutor group are causing me to choose between a slight breakdown and a complete detachment from reality

Positives:
  • Y7 girls footie team beat a local team 2-1! Played really well, really positive and supportive, excellent captaincy and general good spirits!
  • Random observation from an SLT member, just for a few minutes in my Y7 class, went really well
  • Y10s were mostly very good today
  • Y9s did a test, and were impeccable
  • Loved some parts of today
"Ramos" has been scrawled all over the maths department. A secret Spurs fan is asking for trouble.

When I first woke up, I just wanted to hide in bed all day and so contemplated confessing my mental traumas and requesting extended sick leave...obviously didn't though, best save that for a worse day. Also have noticed that I was increasingly day-dreamy in school today, to the point where things that would have upset me yesterday I don't even register today. Perhaps it's a defense mechanism? Where on earth is my plot eh? At least I am doing my homework.