Monday, October 08, 2007

Sunday Night

Well, it's late on Sunday night, and I'm asking myself why? Why on earth have I let this happen again? Surely I would have learned by now that yes indeedy, I'm tired, I need a rest. But no, I keep on going. Can you believe it was a mere 11 hours ago that I was just making my way back into the house from Oxford last night, and now I am already hungover again? Time for a rethink.

Last night was pretty damn awesome...forget what I said about giving up on the Disney love - they're all just too funny, I can't get enough! Bertie too, and Michael, and Bertie's brother...all lovely :) Tonight dinner at Bel's was also fantastic, a hilarious crowd with some entertaining characters of dubious sexual orientation and, further, impressive keyboard skills. Despite the water having been cut-off to their place, the food was tastalicious and the banter was good and solid.

In other news I am trying to figure out the difference between sensual and sensuous. Also, how about this for a great description of a person - "a living anthology of mediocre sentiments". How much would you hate to be described like that? I am loving Notes on a Scandal by Zoe Heller. So much so that I might have to write notes on my own scandals...

And so to Monday.