Saturday, December 22, 2007

End of Term!

It's the official end of term, oh yes! Woo, another term completed, yay!

Most of yesterday spent celebrating, but also sorting out classrooms and unpacking the crates in the new building. Very excited about having my own proper room but wasn't impressed with having to lug about 30 huge boxes out of my room, which weren't meant to have been in there in the first place. Was ok though, plugged in my MP3 player to the build-in room sound system, and was bouncing away to all sorts of stuff :)

My face is numb, I have been out far far too much this week, and at yesterday's staff Christmas lash round two my behaviour was not quite perfect. Oh dear, good thing none of us have to face each other at work today. Perhaps that's why city workers throw their parties on Thursdays so that you have to deal with the consequences the next day?

Anyway, generally lots of hilarity and good fun with school people. Somehow decided that I would stay in school next year after all, and then went and told lots of people, so a bit stuck there since not sure that's what I want to do. Also played a trumpet in the pub, that was funny, and gave out lots of relationship advice to the funny English teacher. Got caught up in a weird triangle later in the evening, which involved my phone being messed around with and then lots of ridiculous revelations from lots of people. This is what happens when there's too much drink around, your tongue just gets loose and before you know it, you've done some things you probably shouldn't have. Oh well, nothing doing about that now.

What else? I am super hyper, people are noticing e.g. Jade in my funny piano lesson just now, but on the other hand I have moments of brilliant focus and drive, it's a kinda nice balance. Just hope we don't get too reckless.

PS Spurs losing to Arsenal after a missed penalty = not cool.