Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Running Late

Why is it that when I am already running late I decide that there's no point trying to be even a bit on time, and so faff about on here instead?

ICT training aaaaall day. This was not so bad, but not so good either. We learnt a lot, and then felt bad that we would never really have the time to implement all that we've learnt, and so we must be mediocre teachers. Sigh.

My whole evening has become wonky due to a stupid stupid traffic jam that was soooo long and tedious that I even got fed up singing along to the radio and instead started being cross. Plus I had calf spasms on my clutch calf, which is never a good thing. Although I think probably calf spasms on either leg are bad, what with legs being useful in driving and all.

On the plus side, two people told me in separate incidents that I have become super smiley and cheery. Usually I am smiley and cheery, but I think perhaps the festive spirit has fully bitten me, yay! Also, I got paid today, woo hoo! And also from MyBnk, woo hoo! Now to spend all this money in creative, and not so creative, ways.