Monday, December 17, 2007

Packing and Weekend Stuff

I have spent all day packing up my classroom and various other bits of the maths department. I now hate packing crates. Also, due to being sleep-deprived and not really interested in packing, I just threw things into crates, meaning when it comes to January and I have to unpack, it's going to be awful. Oh well, let's not think about that.

Weekend went by too quickly. Had a great lunch with Team Maths, despite the absence of Fonz due to her falling on her face on Friday night, tut tut. We went to the Eat Thai in St Christopher's Place, fancy and intimate, I liked it. Great food - I had the King Prawn Pad Thai (my standard) and it was delicious and a huge portion. Nice wines too, am impressed, it's on the list. Minor dramas after lunch, including forgetting the shopping in the restaurant and debates over what to do next, but all sorted.


Later in the afternoon some changes of plans and then lots of units and lots of drama. I can't figure out if I want a drama-free 2008 or not. Anyway, girls, you'll be pleased to know I did the right thing, as all of you were nagging me to do (heehee, nagging, it's true!) and I feel a lot better. And after a ridiculous concoction of drinks, I still went to bed with a smile on my face. Thank you.

Oh man I wanna go to bed, but I think we are going out now. Not a good plan before a whole day of Interactive Whiteboard training, oh no. Roll on proper holidays.