Thursday, December 20, 2007

A wee bit whirlwindy

I am mildly concerned that I might be getting a wee bit whirlwindy aka manic again. I say mildly because I am a bit drunk, but also because I am actually at home not being a nutter, so it can't be that bad. But the signs are there, in that in school I have lost the plot e.g. insisting my department perform a play of The Demon Headmaster when we should be packing crates (ok, not as nuts as all that, we have a copy of the play in a classroom, for some reason....plus I was bored). In the end I made them play poker with me, was the most surreal school day, weird. Generally I feel rather too lively, like in the gym I wanted to run for miles, and even after that I still wasn't tired, and now I just feel like getting into trouble. What is that about?

In other news, two people in our Year 8 dinner asked me if I had a partner at the moment. Again, what is that about? About 2 months ago, when they last asked me, they asked if I had a boyfriend, and now why the switch in lingo? Am I being stalked or can they read my mind or what? Bizarre.

And finally all I have drunk today is tea and alcohol after I put myself on a caffeine ban. Somehow water got caught up in there too. Must make an effort to be better tomorrow.