Thursday, September 14, 2006

Comedy from other TFs

Turns out that I'm not the only one who has kids who are a bit "special". Some of the funnier quotes/episodes from some of the other TFs:

I had a very shy year 7 quietly whisper to me halfway through our Introduction to Shakespeare lesson "Miss. What's a theatre?"

A creative piece on 'My favourite hobbies' and a weedy little yr 7 boy called Krrishna wrote: "I like to flex my body into different shapes..."

The I.T technician thought that I was sixth former and wouldn't give me my bromcom because he wouldn't believe me that I was a teacher! (please bear in mind that this is even more annoyoing because he is about 16)

"miss, you speak just like Grace from Big Brother - do you know her?"
Yes of course, everyone from the south of the country knows each other...

"miss are u Indian?" and "Miss your room smells of curry and poppadoms"

"yr 11 does anyone know where Kyle is he's not been in all week?"
"he's in prison miss".
This i discovered was not a joke. Luckily he gets released in october...back into my class!

'Edinburgh? Is that in Liverpool miss?'

"Sir, where was the French Revoltion?"

And my favourite quote so far
posted on our Extranet by one desperate TF teacher :

"WHY?????????
Why do we all put our selves through the anguish, why do they insist on giving us the anguish, why, why, why?"