Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I was thinking this morning about how a picture is worth a thousand words. This led to me thinking how it might be more fun for you if instead of rambling about what I've been doing, I took photos and posted them up here instead. Don't hold your breath - the more diligent observers amongst you will realise I am already rambling and thus have no photos for you. But I am going to try and describe what these photos would be.

So firstly I would probably have one of my maths department in our curry house. And one in the pub with lots of our staff in it too. And obvy some of the naughty naughty kids playing maths charades and eating mince pies. One of all the people in my choir, and also the yummy curry we ate on Brick Lane on Sunday (for someone who eats lots of curry at home, I seem to go out to eat it an awful lot too!). Oooh and one of my family, now that we're all back under one roof again. One of my father and his old school buddies, most likely all holding full glasses of whisky. One of us playing Nintendo Wii at their house too (amazing! I think it might just be the novelty factor, but whatever, totally worth trying out). From last night one of the B-Team in The Goose in Walthamstow. And from tonight one of dinner with Ish from uni and Emma from school (interesting...why do I always think it's a good idea to try and see completely different people at the same time? Surely by now I should have realised I am all about keeping my friends away from each other). One of my car in the fog with the crazy bright lights on. One of our house with all the Christmas cards (and truly wonderful puzzle postcard from the Todster - you are amazing!) And finally one of my lovely warm bed that has been souped up for winter i.e. the big snuggly blue blanket has come out to play.

Hmm, enough imaginary photos for now. Tomorrow I'm going to see Bertie in Aylesbury, which I am muchos excited about :) I have bought him an Italian phrasebook full of things one shouldn't say in Italy, very useful. I am also going to see Suze and Kim in the evening, so all in all a day of drinking, yippee!

Mouche I am fantastic at scarching, bring on the battle. Come singing on Thursday, it'll be ace.

Potter, congrats on the exams, good stuff! I borrowed Freakonomics from the library just last week, what are the chances? Not read it yet but will give you feedback once I have. In similar artistic coincidence, caught the end of Notting Hill and am convinced Hugh is sitting on a bench reading Captain Corelli's Mandolin in the closing scene, which I am also reading at the moment, albeit not on a bench. Very strange...

Puj, gutted not see you tonight, I wanted to show you my filling and wonderful polished teeth. B, I sympathise over the needles...boy will I make a rubbish doctor: "sorry Mrs Patient, I am too squeamish to help you with the splinter in your finger, you will have to go to Casualty, it's the only way".

I love mince pies, is it wrong that I want to eat them with custard all day long. Maybe this is why I need a filling...thoughts of sugar are decaying my teeth.