Monday, December 11, 2006

Woo hoo, this week of school is gonna be great I think :) All my classes are having tests and then "fun" lessons, hence minimum serious planning. Their idea of fun and mine may well differ. I wanna play Charades and Mafia with them. They are probably more interested in charlie than Charades and I'm sure some of them harbour serious ambitions to join a criminal gang.

Still it will be funny to watch them work in groups. I love analysing group dynamics. Thus I will ignore their complaints and instead try and placate them with mince pies and sweeties (while remembering to apologise profusely to whichever poor soul has to deal with their E number induced hyperactivity). Excellent.

As a side note, getting Christmas cards from the kids is really nice, and rather bizarre too :)

What else? On a downer, I need a filling. Shocker. This is what happens when you don't go to the dentist for 3 years. And also when you gloat about how amazing your teeth are. Rubbish.

The book I am reading now (Light on Snow, Anita Shreve) is vaguely coincidental with my life. Only because it is set in New Hampshire, where I spent a jolly summer in 2005. I think I need more evidence before I can conclusively prove that this book (and all subsequent books) are about me. And no, I'm not an egomaniac; just empathetic.

And finally, I read that apparently you can classify all the people in your life according to the world of Winnie-The-Pooh. That is, everyone is kinda like one of Winnie, Piglet, Eeyore, Tigger, Rabbit, Kanga, Roo, Owl, Gopher, or Christoper Robin. One day I will sit down and do this. In the meantime, take this Poohsonality Test to find out for yourself.