Friday, December 22, 2006

Things I must try and remember to do:

1. Line my stomach before drinking.
2. Don't mix my drinks.
3. Stay away from things that I am allergic to, no matter how much I believe that "this time it'll be alright".
4. Don't do a 2 hour journey home after an epic drinking session.
5. Keep an eye on all possessions, and try and bring back what I take out.

As you can see, the day with Bertie was wonderful, and had the usual sorry ending. Heehee, must be more responsible. And less of an alcoholic.

Other things I will try and do (kinda New Year's resolutions...but more like aims for next year):

1. Learn to play the piano.
2. Run in a 10k race and do it for charity.
3. Detox the whole of January (months without drinking are good for me).

TF Christmas carolling was ace tonight - we made £60 for charity busking in London and it was wonderful fun, really got the festive feeling rolling!

Mmm bed. But first, more water :)