Sunday, November 18, 2007

A hard day's work

I'm knackered. I've done more than seven hours of actual work on my computer today, wow. Classic FM has been keeping me entertained all the way through :) It's nice to know I can work after all.

Did a lot on the MyBnk project, am very into that. Also did some stuff on the old Log. Haven't done any lesson plans, but I am going to school tomorrow! I am determined, there's only 20 teaching days left, let's just take it day by day.

What else? Had a family party last night, stayed entirely sober, but was still somehow hysterical. My brother regularly says I have lost the plot. It's true. Spectacularly managed to put my foot in something really awful, metaphorically I mean, just let a cat out of a bag, a cat that may or may not even be really a cat since I have only heard things loosely and most likely mixed them up a bit. Anyway, fingers crossed that cat gets back in the bag and family disasters are averted.

Am missing S's actual birthday dinner tonight, after missing her party last weekend. We have a family dinner thing tonight with family from Australia (a long way to commute for dinner, but my Mum's a good cook). Need to get back on form.

Why am I still typing? I have RSI. This reminds me why I couldn't actually work in the City, my wrists and fingers hurt too much.

Wish me luck, sooooo much potential for chaos tomorrow!