Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Robins

I was walking in the park today and I saw my first robin. Winter is here.

Some good things: I've been signed off for the rest of the week with "stress related difficulties" so no need to stress about that any more; my thyroxin levels are normal so I don't have a problem there; I finished The Amber Spyglass and it was just awesome. No better words to describe it, but I loved it, and can't wait for the films.

Things to contemplate: if it's not a thyroxin problem, then what is it?

School are being really good to me, telling me to take it easy and get better. This is the hardest part, I don't know how to get better. It's not like a broken leg or something. No, actually, it is, because it feels like I just have to wait it out. I feel a bit better really, so am going to be optimistic, despite feeling a bit like a fraud. Going back to school next week will be tough, people are look for the obvious and if they can't see anything wrong with me, they will think I'm messing about. I don't want their sympathy, but I'm not messing around. Will just have to grit my teeth and get on with it. And think of robins.