Thursday, November 22, 2007

Some random stuff

I am feeling pretty psyched. I don't really know why. Hopefully it's nothing to do with the fact that I may well spectacularly write-off this weekend. I should at least try and pretend it's going to be calm. But really, it's the last wedding weekend of the month, and my cousin is getting married, and we have a three hour gap between the wedding and the reception in which to cause mayhem. In saris.

I pondered a "prime number" theme to my life, in that I would only contemplate dabbling in trouble on prime number days in month, similar to what I do with the Tuesday and Friday veggie thing. But I'm not sure I can stick to it. Plus, really, if I was going to do it, patently the prime number days would be the sensible days, giving me twice as many days to cause trouble in.

We watched this tonight. My mother was obviously enthralled. I admit, it was nice it kinda worked out for the people on it, but I'm still staying well clear.

And finally, I love Open Your Window by Reverend and the Makers, please check it out, and it's a great video too!