Wednesday, November 21, 2007

In a mess

I am wondering something.

I am wondering how on earth have I got myself into this mess? And more so, why do I insist on continuing to dig that hole?

Somehow I have accepted a job from my old company in September. I don't know how this happened. Where have my principles all gone? What about going back to university? What about my soul? And more importantly, my typing fingers?

I think it is also probably a bad thing that I have given more hours to MyBnk this week than to my actual job. Some people might get cross with that, although I could argue it is important for my mind to be occupied, but not overloaded (like it would be at school).

Clearly I should not be allowed to make decisions.

In other news, I had another blood test today, that was fun. I am also being referred to yet another Giraffe person, which doesn't really fit in with my new plan to ignore all problems. Hmm.

First I think I need to work on my drama addiction. Aaaaargh, how have I got into this mess??? An unnecessarily dramatic last sentence...but clearly the first step is acknowledging the problem.