Thursday, November 01, 2007

Round Two

After spending most of last night tossing and turning (not in a fun way), I stood in front of the bathroom mirror this morning and gave myself a little pep-talk. Once again I decided it was time to 'fess up at school and get some support, but as usual, when it comes down to it I can't really declare anything, which means I can't get the time off. Pretty much trapped on that front for now.

Anyway, doesn't matter, Spurs won last night so decided I should just plough my way through school. It was alright.

Particular highlights:
  • rolling on a condom on a rubber willy before 9am, and having to explain what self-stimulation was
  • hearing that my form had received so many complaints across the school that "serious measures" were to be taken (hahaha, at least I'm not the only one being driven mad there)
  • "E" from my tutor group slamming her bag against the wall twice within the space of 10 mins
  • my Y10s taking my slightly insane behaviour from yesterday to heart and so behaving today
  • my Y7s understanding the concept of negative powers of 10 (crazy stuff, some kids will never get that!)
  • my Y9s actually learning in the computer room, despite "M" coming back and causing drama with "T" who had decided that bunking maths to go to random other lessons was no longer feasible
  • a kid in detention actually apologising for his behaviour and giving me a lollipop
I made a bit of a mistake today - I mentioned to someone that I wasn't going to stay for next year. Whoops.

Am also cross about the salacious TF gossip that is flying at the moment, you can't trust anyone these days. Hahaha, bit of a contradiction there actually, given that I half bare my soul on here on the regular. But still.