Sunday, January 13, 2008

Last thoughts of the day

Almost time for bed :) I am sleepy.

I've moved into my little brother's room because a) the bed is bigger so I can happily starfish b) the room is darker so I can happily oversleep c) the room is quieter so hopefully I won't be woken up by my parents when they get back. Thus now I have a bedroom and study, like my other brother. Yay!

In other news, I found out today that I have to bring in my NQT folder. This will be difficult, given that it doesn't exist. But I'm not gonna stress about it.

And finally, I wonder what the protocol is with regards to adding family members on FB? Cousins and siblings are cool I think, but what about uncles and aunties? I have loads of them on there, but am starting to reconsider whether that's actually a good idea.

Have a good week!