Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Marking Done! For Today

I am writing in orange because it describes me now I think.

Woo, I've finished marking two sets of Y9 homework. It only took me almost three hours. My brain is half fried, and half super hyper because now I feel free and I can celebrate. Obviously I can't celebrate in the way that I want to, but still, maybe I will indulge in a little dance or something.

In others news, two of my friends from different worlds met each other today, and quite patently fancy each other, but one is taken, so despite my instinct to matchmake (and the fact that this time both parties actually seem to want me to get involved), it can't be done. What a shame. I don't want to be a relationship destroyer, but what if these two are meant to be? Hmmm....

All this scheming, surprising stuff, since I could barely string a sentence together in the last few books. Aaaah I'm escaping my desk now, yippee!!