Sunday, January 06, 2008

The night before school

School starts tomorrow, yikes! Planned no lessons but that's ok, will do it tomorrow night. Really. Managed to make my seating plans, except have forgotten lots of kids in my Y7 group, so the plan is a bit sparse. Oh well.

Broke my drinking and meat resolutions, yikes again, but I don't think I have the heart to stick with them. It's hard to keep a resolution when you can't commit to it.

Had THE BEST NIGHT at a birthday in Fulham last night, not just because of the birthday but because of a lovely dinner at The Blue Elephant Royal with X, and the subsequent night and day afterwards. Aaaah smiles. The drama there is done (mostly!) and so things are looking good (see Dina, I am done with the stress!) Perhaps this is why I am putting zero into my school work - living in my fantasy world is far more entertaining!

Good luck for this term.