Thursday, November 16, 2006

I don't like meetings very much, particularly when I have no idea what they are about. Nevertheless, I find myself attending more and more meetings; hours and hours of chatter about very unexciting things. It'd be alright if there were biscuits...why are there no biscuits?

I have been eating custard. I love custard. Especially with crumble. Yum yum yum.

I ended up staying in bed yesteday morning, whoopsie. Made it in for lesson 3 though, good stuff. Had a nightmare day though, kinda wished I hadn't gone in.

Today was much better. Thought it was gonna be bad when I had to do a Y9 cover period 1 (my only free all day), but they were ok. Did 3 lessons of maths on the trot, meeting at lunchtime, PE last lesson, meeting after school + little monster in detention (he made me so cross I called his mother - luckily she cares; she told me to keep him back for as long as necessary to set him straight - excellent!) On the plus side, haven't done any work this evening. Went to football practice and then rewarded myself with custard and crumble. Now going to bed early.

See how old and mature and responsible I've become (aka boring)? Roll on the weekend!