Thursday, November 23, 2006

Today I am drinking cranberry, elderberry and some other berry too. I don't know if it tastes of these berries but it's ok. Not as nice as strawberry and mango.

I just managed to plan my Y11 revision lesson for tomorrow in about 10 mins. This means it will be rubbish. I have realised there is almost direct correlation between effort put into planning and success of a lesson...all my best lessons are the ones where I have actually managed to plan well. So tomorrow period 1 will probs be a bit lame. I have also decided not to plan for my Y7s at all, since there is also a connection between amount of time to plan and amount of time planning takes. Therefore if I give myself 30 mins to plan tomorrow, I will hopefully get it done in that time. This will patently not happen. But let's be positive!

Managed to keep a lid on my weirdo-ness at football today, good stuff. I am essentially the equivalent of Jij when she first joined Furies, in that I am both ethnic and shy. Well, not shy, just quiet. Shocker I know, but I don't think they are ready for my banter. Besides, I am keeping a low profile since they found out I went to Oxford and now think I am some kinda freak show (yes, clearly I have managed to break down all kinds of stereotypes in one fell swoop. Not). I think they asked me to play on Sunday, but I'm not sure since I was thinking about angles in a pentagon (ok, point taken, I am a freak show) so I told them I couldn't make it (mainly because I am too lazy and anticipate being devastatingly hungover by then).

In other news, I bought petrol for 82.9p per litre today, what a bargain! And if I had only spent £50 in Sainsbury's, it woulda been 77.9p per litre. Also, I managed to reverse park, woooo hooo! And I bought mulled wine for £2.99 alongside rather interesting crocus plants as birthday presents. I don't know why I thought anyone would want a crocus as a present, but they caught my eye, so hopefully they will be nurtured and loved. And hopefully I won't be so hammered as to break the vases before I manage to hand them over.

I want a tankard. And a tank top. And a tank. And a slatted thingie. And a roly poly. You can post them to me Mouchio. I hope we have a golden reunion soon, I miss Goodjohnson. Our friendship will soon officially expire.

Woo hoo it's almost the weekend!