Saturday, November 25, 2006

People, I have a hangover. This is immensely upsetting to me since this now means I am officially a lightweight. Last night at Laura's birthday I had two glasses of white wine, two glasses of mulled wine, one can of Carlsberg (whoops, I thought I'd given up beer...) and a generous measure of vodka (for drinking while thinking). The fact that I can remember what I drank and still I feel hungover is a bad sign. It means I am ageing. Rubbish. I am hoping I am just dehydrated....if loads of juice fixes it, then I will be a happy bunny.


Other points of note for this morning:

My uncle is here to inspect the Victorian wardrobes in my room. They are lovely wardrobes, but they don't really fit in our house any more (I don't mean they've grown, I mean our house is full of builders and clutter). Our old house was amazing...it looks like this one, but not as tiny.

It was also massive - you could fit TWO DOUBLE BEDS in a room and still have loads of space to run around in. I miss it so - the whole basement floor was our playroom, magic. Anyway, this means I had to wake up earlier than planned today, but that means I will now go to the gym to sauna-out the alcohol.

That is all for now.

Update - 16:42

Didn't gym it - went bargain basement shopping with Mummy instead...feel much improved having bought lots of things without spending any money. Favourite purchase: star earrings from Matalan for a bargain £1.87. Boy am I going up in the world :) Spent most of the time in that shop convinced all the kids were pupils from my school and thus would see the knickers I was buying. Paranoia is SO healthy. Have decided to skip on the whole exercise plan and take a well-deserved nap instead. Drinks o'clock will be rolling around before I know it. Where does the time go?

PS I'm sure you'll be pleased to know that now I've remembered how to post pictures, there'll be lots more delightful things up here for you to see. Look forward to seeing my wicked car; it really is as beautiful as I say it is (even with all the dents and scratches!)