Monday, November 20, 2006

Nothing too exciting to report today except that I am knackered. Oh and I learnt a new word: ephebophilia. Very topical and courtesy of The Times.

Also Bertie is alive and well, which thrills me no end. Obviously he feels betrayed by my intention to see Dirty Dancing before he gets back, but I have assured him that it is important one of us does a trial run so that when we actually go it'll be bullet-proof.

What else? My Metro horoscope was very exciting today - good news for Virgos, lots of drama and high jinks in store! There's also a £100 prize for a picture of the most disgusting food you've ever eaten. I can't think what that might be right now, but I'm sure I've got some pictures that could pass as gross food.

Right, bed time - early to bed, early to rise. Supposedly.