Monday, November 06, 2006

Today I remembered the whole point of working - getting paid! And more importantly, getting to spend that hard earned cash! After a joyful Subject Studies day, Mum and I went on a bit of a spree and I am now the proud owner of even more clothes and shoes that I have no space in my wardrobes for :) Aaah, I do love buying stuff.

In other news, I found out that there's a medical school in Sydney that does a 5 year graduate course. Exciting stuff - if I do acknowledge the whole "calling" to medicine I've been recently hearing rather louder than usual, there's definitely worse places to learn. Mmm, 5 years in the sun, whooop!

Tomorrow's the first match our girls' team is playing...am a wee bit nervous for the girls, mainly because we're playing 6-aside with all kinds of crazy rules like underarm roll-ins instead of throw-ins, and having to keep the ball under head height. Hope they cope ok...their first game is against our own U16 team - crikey! (yes, I am practising my Australian :) chuckle!)

Was glued to the Premiership highlights this weekend. Can't believe Spurs beat Chelsea, wonderful! And also Hammers beating Arsenal, mwhahahaha, there's still hope for this season! Am almost inspired to give that coach a call and brave the scary ladies' footy practice...particularly since after the energetic staff kickaround last Friday my legs are covered in purple bruises. That said, I have missed my purple legs...can't wait to play again!