Sunday, November 05, 2006

I was going to do the responsible thing and go to bed...then I remembered my faithful lunch-time reader crew, so this post is dedicated to you guys.

Hmmm, what to talk about? Well, I haven't done any work aaaaall weekend and it has been absolutely wonderful. I don't know why I think that I have tomorrow off...even if I don't have to go to school, it's not like I have the whole day free to do as I wish. This is obviously going to come back and bite me tomorrow night, but oh well.

Had a scary experience in the sauna today (after a hectic dance class, of course)...strange people kept coming in - the first was this lady who kept mumbling to herself, and the second was this woman with loooooads of scary tattoos (not that I judge people based on their skin), and the third was this very large woman. Number 3 was by far the most unsettling, mainly because she proceeded to remove her towel and then slap moisturiser all over herself (what on earth is the point, you'll sweat it all out and then shower it off anyway). I was trying very hard to relax, but all I could hear was "slap, slap, slap, slap, slap". This continued for quite some time....I have no idea how long because my eye were screwed shut so I couldn't see the clock. Actually, thinking about it now, this might be why I started to feel faint...it felt like hours before the slapping stopped and I could leave (she was by the door). This is making me shudder, time to change topic.

Harvey, the baby son of the couple who own the studios we rehearse at, has absolutely gorgeous eyes. At 5 months old, he is entirely captivating. He is also very big. I can't really remember being a baby, but I know that back when I was small, babies were small too. Now they are massive. Seriously, Harvey could probably pass as a 2 year old (I mean, if he could walk and talk, or even just not gurgle for 2 minutes). My parents went to visit the new baby across the road (he's the grandson of the couple who live there) and said he too was a big baby. Actually, this is making me shudder too, I don't want to give birth to a giant baby.

Anyway, I really should go to bed now, but here's an interesting article about being a big serious adult. Have a lovely afternoon...hahaha, you're at work and I'm not. Yes, big serious adult, I think I've got a bit more to go. The frogman would agree.