Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Phew, I'm knackered. Looong busy day, but a good one. Will keep it short, am aiming for a 10, o'clock bed-time! Hahaha, I just wrote 10,o'cock, that made me laugh. So immature.

Realised today that due to Christmas arrangements, my last actual full day of teaching is in two Tuesdays time. Woo hoo! The count down can really commence now.

Girls lost 5-0 today, booo! Oh well. Also, gave a lift to one of the kids, clearly a big no-no in the teacher's guide, whoops. Will try not to do that again. Don't worry Disney, it wasn't Jason!

Shout outs to anyone reading this in Kenya, I miss you all loads, come to London!

Click here to keep you entertained in the absence of a better post, don't worry, it's nothing bad!

Oh and I told my colleague about finishing "The Hook". She wants to lend me another book from the series...fingers crossed that happens eh?